Introduce yourself to the rest of the phlok.

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FLnativ
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 75

Re: Introduce yourself to the rest of the phlok.

Post by FLnativ »

Hi!

My name is Marie, and I currently live in the Leesburg FL area. Been a fan of Buffett since 1974.

Love the BuffettNews site, just got around to finally registering! :)
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

FLnativ wrote:Hi!

My name is Marie, and I currently live in the Leesburg FL area. Been a fan of Buffett since 1974.

Love the BuffettNews site, just got around to finally registering! :)
Welcome to BN, Marie. I'm Bill.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
tropicalmindset
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH, Island, Boat Drinks, Growing Older, Bama Breeze, Last Mango
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Jack with a splash of coke

Post by tropicalmindset »

Hello all!

My name is Justin and I'm currently 20 years old, turning 21 in just a few short weeks. I was raised on Buffett music by my crazy Uncle who insists on taking me for a Pascogula Run during every tailgate. I've been going to concerts every year since 2012. First at Chicago, then at Alpine every year since. I will be attending the Wrigley show later this year. I enjoy Buffett's older music for sure.

Fins up!
2012 - Chicago (Tinley Park)
2013 - Alpine Valley
2014 - Alpine Valley
2015 - Alpine Valley
2016 - Alpine Valley
2017 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
2019 - Alpine Valley
2022 - Alpine Valley
jwil58
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by jwil58 »

Hello my name is Jeff and i am from Alabama. I look forward to seeing some of you in June at the beach. I became a Buffett fan back in high school and have been hooked since then. The years went by and i listened and did my best to fit in the lifestyle. I have never bad so much fun doing anything in my life and keeping that mindset in my heart and mind in just about everything I do. It payed off big for me on June of 2012 when my son died. i was pretty much lifeless but what brought me back was the Changes In Latitudes record. I could go back to that on my back patio and be taken away from it all for a little while, something i still do most every evening 5 years later. The show will be 1 day before his death in 2012 so this year on that anniversary the wife and i will be rockin' with the guys and gals at the beach, just exactly like Adam would want. See you there!!

Jeff
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

jwil58 wrote: May 22, 2017 5:20 pm Hello my name is Jeff and i am from Alabama. I look forward to seeing some of you in June at the beach. I became a Buffett fan back in high school and have been hooked since then. The years went by and i listened and did my best to fit in the lifestyle. I have never bad so much fun doing anything in my life and keeping that mindset in my heart and mind in just about everything I do. It payed off big for me on June of 2012 when my son died. i was pretty much lifeless but what brought me back was the Changes In Latitudes record. I could go back to that on my back patio and be taken away from it all for a little while, something i still do most every evening 5 years later. The show will be 1 day before his death in 2012 so this year on that anniversary the wife and i will be rockin' with the guys and gals at the beach, just exactly like Adam would want. See you there!!

Jeff
Welcome Jeff! Sorry to hear of your loss but happy to hear that you have found something to help ease your pain! Check back often and stop by the Thread that has "MSC" in the title.....it's our Morning Star Cafe where we stop to chat each day !
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
WalkDontWalk
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays
Number of Concerts: 14
Favorite Boat Drink: Bell's Oberon

Post by WalkDontWalk »

Hi there. I'm Sean, 37, parrot head/cat lady, living on Long Island close enough to the ocean to dip my toes when I need to. Nice to meet you all. :D
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

WalkDontWalk wrote: June 3, 2017 1:30 am Hi there. I'm Sean, 37, parrot head/cat lady, living on Long Island close enough to the ocean to dip my toes when I need to. Nice to meet you all. :D
Welcome, Sean. You can meet the nicest people here. :D
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
radiowriter
Favorite Buffett Song: Too many to list
Number of Concerts: 5

Post by radiowriter »

Greetings all,

I am a long time lurker and now finally joined this merry band of Parrotheads. I have been a fan for about 35 years and Jimmy's music got me through some long winters during my time in New England.

For my birthday this year, my wife is flying us to Chicago for the show at Wrigley Field. Needless to say, I am counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until the trip. Love Chicago, never been to Wrigley and haven't seen Jimmy in way too long!!!
Sandra23
Favorite Buffett Song: Margaritaville
Number of Concerts: 3

Post by Sandra23 »

Hi all, Sandra Miller and hubs Joey, TN parrot heads, Buffett fan for many years, wayyy to late to the concert experience. Trying to catch up now 😊 looking forward to OH. First time there, excited to be able to go and looking forward to meeting new peeps 😊
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

Sandra23 wrote: June 26, 2017 10:13 pm Hi all, Sandra Miller and hubs Joey, TN parrot heads, Buffett fan for many years, wayyy to late to the concert experience. Trying to catch up now 😊 looking forward to OH. First time there, excited to be able to go and looking forward to meeting new peeps 😊
Hello Sandra and welcome to BN. if you haven't yet - get over to the Who's Going to Cincy thread -- you'll get lots of info on the tailgating and may be able to catch up with a few BNers there.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
SandraTN
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Margaritaville
Number of Concerts: 3
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by SandraTN »

Thank you so much for the welcome. I have had a terrible time getting logged back in after my first few posts (think I had way to many password issues and resets). Thank you Jim for the password reset, still could not login, (said I was spam and permanently blocked). So sorry for the trouble. Tried again from another email. sandra23 is now officially sandraTN....waves..will try not to mess up again.
findme23rls96734
Favorite Buffett Song: Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 7

Post by findme23rls96734 »

Hey everyone. I am Roy from Hawaii. I have been a fan for about 15 years now and have loved almost every minute of it, there have been some pretty hairy hangovers where I almost swore of tequila. Most of the shows I have been to were here in Hawaii but when he slowed his touring down here, I started going to see him in Vegas with my wife. Those pool parties are the best. I have met some great people and had some amazing memories from those trips. I am looking forward to mingling with like minded folks and trading stories. Don't dog on my coconuts...lol See you around. Aloha - Roy
Roy Vegas pool party
Roy Vegas pool party
1913734_10208721442819685_1905881300505370546_n.jpg (112.23 KiB) Viewed 18930 times
"I'll be under the mango tree."
megan704
Favorite Buffett Song: come monday
Number of Concerts: 5

Post by megan704 »

First of all, I would like to introduce myself that my name is Megan Martin and I am a professional music composer as well as I'm a professional singer and I'm the biggest fan of Jimmy Buffett. My favourite songs are come monday, boat drinks and volcano.
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Aloha Roy............Welcome aboard Megan.

Hope you get the chance to enjoy the acoustic show in November Roy! 8)

What part of the country/world do you reside Megan so the BN gang can keep an eye out for you if you're performing nearby?
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Megan's a spammer, look at the link in her signature line.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

LIPH wrote: August 18, 2017 9:02 am Megan's a spammer, look at the link in her signature line.
Taken care of..
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

LIPH wrote: August 18, 2017 9:02 am Megan's a spammer, look at the link in her signature line.
I figured she was lying about being the "biggest Buffett fan ever" as soon as I read her favorite songs.....
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

Silverado
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Silverado »

Hello, there. Name's not important. Former Gulf Coaster (Pinellas Co., FL) and current and native southern CA man. I'm 42, and was introduced to JB's music by a high school BFF back in FL. Predictably, he liked "Cheeseburger" (which is a perfectly fine song, especially live), but also that song about JB's "African Friend", which I think is mine as well, though I like Margaritaville and Son of A Son as well.

Decided to join while watching Nashvillle '17 on his YouTube channel, which I have been watching a lot lately. Silverado's my moniker just because I like the current Chevy Silverado.

Enjoy sports (soccer and sailing and others. Let's get Beckham's Miami team going!) and other types of music (I'm eclectic---80's/90's pop/punk, old jazz, and on and on. One of my favorite radio stations online is from the Gulf Coast. WMNF Tampa).
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

Silverado wrote: January 1, 2018 1:12 am Hello, there. Name's not important. Former Gulf Coaster (Pinellas Co., FL) and current and native southern CA man. I'm 42, and was introduced to JB's music by a high school BFF back in FL. Predictably, he liked "Cheeseburger" (which is a perfectly fine song, especially live), but also that song about JB's "African Friend", which I think is mine as well, though I like Margaritaville and Son of A Son as well.

Decided to join while watching Nashvillle '17 on his YouTube channel, which I have been watching a lot lately. Silverado's my moniker just because I like the current Chevy Silverado.

Enjoy sports (soccer and sailing and others. Let's get Beckham's Miami team going!) and other types of music (I'm eclectic---80's/90's pop/punk, old jazz, and on and on. One of my favorite radio stations online is from the Gulf Coast. WMNF Tampa).
Welcome to BuffettNews Silverado.....check the "MSC" thread each day....that's where we meet up for coffee & chatting :)http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=97863
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
HappyShark
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: That One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark

Post by HappyShark »

Before there was Facebook, there was BN Social Area! I think I’m missing some of my PH phriends!! Would you please friend request me? And, if I haven’t heard from you, would please shout out?
ImageImage Image