Woo Hoo WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Woo Hoo WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN. It's a beautiful day in PA. I'm stai ning the decks,then having phun the rest of the day.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: Woo Hoo WEDNESDAY@ the MSC

Post by lime rickie »

Good morning, Bill & BN, happy hump day! :wench:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good Morning!
Some early morning showers came through which was much needed. Still some off & on rain lingering for another hour maybe but then clearing out & a nice day in store (upper 70's). Will head back to 90 tomorrow.
Trying to get work ducks in a row pre 3 day holiday weekend. Other than that [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
Enjoy your 29th day of June everyone!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good late morning. We had some rain overnight again, too bad it didn't start about 8:30. The Pelicans were winning 3-2, they brought in a relief pitcher and he gave up 3 runs in 2 innings. They lost.

I only listen to satellite radio in the car or on my laptop on concert nights, the rest of the time I still listen to regular radio. The local station I listen to most often carries a syndicated show from midnight to 6:00am 7 nights a week. It used to be hosted by a guy named Cody Allan and it was called "After Midnight With Cody Allan." New Year's Eve was his last night on the show and there's been a new host for the last 6 months. I heard a promo for the show last night and they're still calling it After Midnight With Cody Allan. I think it's time to get someone to record a new promo.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

Hello folks!

Plugging along in chambers 5.

I’m sure there are those that know or remember that getting ready to be out for a few days can be is worse than being here.

Of course coming back in the 7th with 117 criminal cases lined up for 9:OO will be much worse.

I’m taking my laptop on vacation to cut down on the chaos that will await me upon my return.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

LIPH wrote: June 29, 2022 11:34 am Good late morning. We had some rain overnight again, too bad it didn't start about 8:30. The Pelicans were winning 3-2, they brought in a relief pitcher and he gave up 3 runs in 2 innings. They lost.

I only listen to satellite radio in the car or on my laptop on concert nights, the rest of the time I still listen to regular radio. The local station I listen to most often carries a syndicated show from midnight to 6:00am 7 nights a week. It used to be hosted by a guy named Cody Allan and it was called "After Midnight With Cody Allan." New Year's Eve was his last night on the show and there's been a new host for the last 6 months. I heard a promo for the show last night and they're still calling it After Midnight With Cody Allan. I think it's time to get someone to record a new promo.
From 1952-1953 the producers of "The Lone Ranger" tv series replaced Clayton Moore with John Hart as the star.
They thought no one would notice. They were wrong.
Who's got the rum?
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I had to go to my local Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) store, my remote wasn't working. I could turn the TV on and off but nothing else worked - couldn't change the channel, raise or lower the volume, look at the channel guide to see what was on, check the list of what's saved on my DVR. The guy at the store gave me a new remote then tried to sell me Spectrum mobile. I told him I was with Verizon. He said "we have Verizon." Well, so do I.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Howdy boys and girls.

Once again (for the 4th week in a row), I'm stuck on the front desk greeting people, and answering phones. AND I have to still do my own job. :roll: :-?

Our new'ish HR person said she had some forms to scan to HR corporate. Asked me if I could help her do that, in other words could *I* do them all. I told her, "I'm already doing two jobs, I can't do three today". :evil:

I was quickly making some breakfast this morning (I come in at 7:00, then move to the front desk at 8:00) when one of the Case Managers buts in front of me to make some coffee. Then starts looking for some creamer of some kind. Ours was empty (I usually keep it stocked, but I'm a little busy), so I told her someone would have to get some from the hospital side to restock it. She's worked here for several years, and she didn't know where to find it. :o

And the other person who helps out on this job has a sick kid, so I get no lunch and no breaks.

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Back to the craziness.
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Afternoon BNers

Wasn't paying attention. The game started about noonish. It is bottom of 6th with no score. Don't guess I missed much. 🥴
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

SMLCHNG wrote: June 29, 2022 2:41 pm Howdy boys and girls.

Once again (for the 4th week in a row), I'm stuck on the front desk greeting people, and answering phones. AND I have to still do my own job. :roll: :-?

Our new'ish HR person said she had some forms to scan to HR corporate. Asked me if I could help her do that, in other words could *I* do them all. I told her, "I'm already doing two jobs, I can't do three today". :evil:

I was quickly making some breakfast this morning (I come in at 7:00, then move to the front desk at 8:00) when one of the Case Managers buts in front of me to make some coffee. Then starts looking for some creamer of some kind. Ours was empty (I usually keep it stocked, but I'm a little busy), so I told her someone would have to get some from the hospital side to restock it. She's worked here for several years, and she didn't know where to find it. :o

And the other person who helps out on this job has a sick kid, so I get no lunch and no breaks.

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Back to the craziness.
Sometimes you realize you're a planet with a lot of useless satellites.
Who's got the rum?
springparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by springparrot »

Astros win 2-0 but with damage. :(
2 of our guys were running after a ball and ran into each other. Hit hard and laid on the field awhile. Trainers, coaches, rest of team, etc all gathered around. They carted one guy off and walked the other off.
Still waiting on xray results.
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Hi there! Old age is catching up with me. After 3 hours of deck staining, I didn't go fishing. I spent the time with Anne.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
springparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by springparrot »

bodypainter wrote: June 29, 2022 7:11 pm Hi there! Old age is catching up with me. After 3 hours of deck staining, I didn't go fishing. I spent the time with Anne.
❤️