Thunderstorm Thursday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: Thunderstorm Thursday @ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

tailgaitingph wrote: March 25, 2021 8:47 pm
bodypainter wrote: March 25, 2021 7:23 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: March 25, 2021 7:13 pm That's my neck of the woods! Where is he?
I thought so, Fredonia.
The only Fredonia I know of is in New York stare.
I've never been there but google says it's just over an hour south of Erie & closer to the Ohio line
[/quote]
I googled it. Lake Wilhelm is close by. I have fished it often.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

The newlyweds and bonus grandson came over for dinner tonight! We are going to their house on Saturday for an early birthday party for Milo. Depending on who is there when we are, will determine mask wearing and distancing. I have to be careful with exposure since I'm so close to my surgery date.
Heading to bed now... goodnight all.
You're Killing Me Smalls
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: March 25, 2021 9:14 pm The newlyweds and bonus grandson came over for dinner tonight! We are going to their house on Saturday for an early birthday party for Milo. Depending on who is there when we are, will determine mask wearing and distancing. I have to be careful with exposure since I'm so close to my surgery date.
Heading to bed now... goodnight all.
Please continue to be safe. ❤
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Saltx3 wrote: March 25, 2021 6:40 pm
big john wrote: March 25, 2021 3:12 pm Got my first covid-19 vaccine a couple hours ago. :pirate:
hoping for no side effects John
Same.
E had his first one last week, and nuttin. Not even a sore arm!! :o
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Just popping in to say hello and goodnight. We're home from watching the fur-nieces. They are such good pups, and I do miss having dogs.
My sister and BIL should be landing in Denver in about 15 minutes. Then the taxi to the gate, train to the terminal, pick up luggage, shuttle to parking, then drive home. If all goes as planned, they'll be home by 11:30 pm.

SO tired from the unpacking... we got back around 7:00 - unloaded all the suitcases and stuff and put things away that's needed for tomorrow.

Hugs and goodnight. :D
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Saltx3 wrote: March 25, 2021 6:38 pm
lime rickie wrote: March 25, 2021 5:51 pm
Saltx3 wrote: March 25, 2021 1:24 pm Kevin had MOHS on the top of his head yesterday (His 2nd since 2015). He's in a lot more pain this time with a 3" incision (last time it was just a small "hole/indentation"). And boy, does it look nasty. Good thing I was never allowed to spend 10 hrs/day 7 days/wk all summer long at the community pool. Of course, those were the days before sunscreen was invented and most females used baby oil to get a good tan :o
(((Lunkhead)))

I had MOHS on my scalp several years ago. Somehow during sleep the stitches/pressure bandage opened. The blood spurted out all over the pillow and sprayed across the wall. I woke up screaming like that director in Godfather. It seriously looked like a Dexter episode. Have also had MOHS on lip and arm. No fun. And count me among the long pool days, no sunscreen. 'Sun-in' hair spray (and lemon juice) to give my brunette hair highlights. :roll:
YIKES -- he's got 8 internal stitches and then the "seam" is glued shut. It looks much better today but his forehead is really swollen (they told him that may happen, as well as sweeping around his eyes and down into his neck - with pressure to boot). He's not feeling very well.
There are so many capillaries and veins in the scalp, that's why head wounds are such bleeders.

We'll compare scars next time we see each other.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...