Sausage Pizza SUNDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Re: Sausage Pizza SUNDAY @ the MSC

Post by MICHIPHIN »

moog wrote: October 11, 2020 3:09 pm If I order pizza, it's to taste the pizza. I dont want chicken, fish, dog foods hot dogs, wings, ding dongs
Aren't there videos of that kind of stuff?
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Pizza...........is good food...........period!
Grandson shaved 3 seconds off his personal best yesterday at CC meet. Looking forward to next 2 weekends to see if he can improve on it as he'll be running the same course, although it was perfect conditions yesterday. Course can get a big mucky in spots if we get some rain.
Some interesting College football yesterday (fantastic finishes). Janice's A&M kicked Field goal last play of game to win. Missouri had goal line stand to upset LSU, Oklahoma beat Texas in 4 OT's. Auburn beat Arkansas with last second FG. Pittsburgh lost heartbreaker to Boston College in OT...missed PAT.
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Arkansas????

i have a very good friend from Arkansas...you know what he says the most common phrase from the people in Arkansas is???

"Get off your sister, your crushing her cigarettes..."....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by MICHIPHIN on October 11, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
SeattleParrotHead
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

No fish, not fruit, no olives..... my favorite is Canadian Bacon, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, and Onions.
Just a plain pizza margherita with fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella is good too.
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Astros are playing the Rays in San Diego. Such a weird baseball season but we will take it.
Score tied 1-1.....
🧡⚾️💙🧡⚾️💙
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good evening.

No pizza here today. We did yesterday, one HUGE slice each, and it was pepperoni/cheese. NY style, thin crust, and it was great. While I know everyone likes something different, and I understand it... except fruit. But I'm not a fan of fruit and meat together in any fashion. Just something I haven't liked since childhood.

We had a window visit today with Mom - and the caregiver opened the window a few inches. Mom HATES wind, and while she commented on it, she didn't make them close the window. That led to the best part of my day since March.. I got to touch her hand through the screen. We did that twice for several minutes. It made her smile a LOT too.

Now if we can just get politicians, who are NOT medically trained, to get their stupid rules rescinded about visiting family members, my sister and I would be MUCH happier. And so would Mom. My sister and I sent this article to our governor.. He needs to see what seniors are begging for.

https://pagetwo.completecolorado.com/20 ... oneliness/

Off to bed - work is a busy day tomorrow. And my boss texted a bunch of us tonight that one of my co-workers died this weekend in a motorcycle accident. :-? :-? :-?

Sleep sweet.
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Well, the Rays are up 1. Astros just couldn't seem to get started.
On to tomorrow
🧡⚾️💙🧡⚾️💙
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

SMLCHNG wrote: October 11, 2020 11:05 pm Good evening.

No pizza here today. We did yesterday, one HUGE slice each, and it was pepperoni/cheese. NY style, thin crust, and it was great. While I know everyone likes something different, and I understand it... except fruit. But I'm not a fan of fruit and meat together in any fashion. Just something I haven't liked since childhood.

We had a window visit today with Mom - and the caregiver opened the window a few inches. Mom HATES wind, and while she commented on it, she didn't make them close the window. That led to the best part of my day since March.. I got to touch her hand through the screen. We did that twice for several minutes. It made her smile a LOT too.

Now if we can just get politicians, who are NOT medically trained, to get their stupid rules rescinded about visiting family members, my sister and I would be MUCH happier. And so would Mom. My sister and I sent this article to our governor.. He needs to see what seniors are begging for.

https://pagetwo.completecolorado.com/20 ... oneliness/

Off to bed - work is a busy day tomorrow. And my boss texted a bunch of us tonight that one of my co-workers died this weekend in a motorcycle accident. :-? :-? :-?

Sleep sweet.
Aww Penny. That article is so true for SO many & also really sad. I'm glad you at least got to hold her hand!

Sorry about your co-worker
(((Penny)))