What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

melon59
License to Chill
Posts: 1281
Joined: March 8, 2010 5:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Beautiful Swimmers (at the moment)
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas
Location: Central Ohio

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:46 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:40 pm
My house is clean, the big dogs are brushed, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, and I'm enjoying an adult beverage.
Our menu for tomorrow was requested by my bonus grandson, Mexican and Strawberry Shortcake! So I'll be up and at em fairly early in the morning. Menu: Fresh Homemade Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice, Homemade Guacamole, Beefy Macho Nachos. We have Black Beans and Refried Beans if anyone wants them and a jar of Queso....I'm "cheating" and using canned biscuits dipped in butter and sugar for the Shortcakes. But I want to spend time with the grandson instead of being in the kitchen all day.
When is dinner and will you adopt me?????
😁
Dinner is whenever you arrive and we love feeding people, so consider yourself adopted! 😍
You're Killing Me Smalls

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 169163
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 7:24 pm
springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:46 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:40 pm
My house is clean, the big dogs are brushed, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, and I'm enjoying an adult beverage.
Our menu for tomorrow was requested by my bonus grandson, Mexican and Strawberry Shortcake! So I'll be up and at em fairly early in the morning. Menu: Fresh Homemade Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice, Homemade Guacamole, Beefy Macho Nachos. We have Black Beans and Refried Beans if anyone wants them and a jar of Queso....I'm "cheating" and using canned biscuits dipped in butter and sugar for the Shortcakes. But I want to spend time with the grandson instead of being in the kitchen all day.
When is dinner and will you adopt me?????
😁
Dinner is whenever you arrive and we love feeding people, so consider yourself adopted! 😍
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Thanjs so much!!!

If we come, will we escape the fireworks from our neighbors???😳😳

melon59
License to Chill
Posts: 1281
Joined: March 8, 2010 5:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Beautiful Swimmers (at the moment)
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas
Location: Central Ohio

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by melon59 »

springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 10:12 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 7:24 pm
springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:46 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:40 pm
My house is clean, the big dogs are brushed, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, and I'm enjoying an adult beverage.
Our menu for tomorrow was requested by my bonus grandson, Mexican and Strawberry Shortcake! So I'll be up and at em fairly early in the morning. Menu: Fresh Homemade Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice, Homemade Guacamole, Beefy Macho Nachos. We have Black Beans and Refried Beans if anyone wants them and a jar of Queso....I'm "cheating" and using canned biscuits dipped in butter and sugar for the Shortcakes. But I want to spend time with the grandson instead of being in the kitchen all day.
When is dinner and will you adopt me?????
😁
Dinner is whenever you arrive and we love feeding people, so consider yourself adopted! 😍
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Thanjs so much!!!

If we come, will we escape the fireworks from our neighbors???😳😳
We are very rural, so inside the house we don't hear any fireworks! We live on a dead end road and the house is surrounded by trees!
You're Killing Me Smalls

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 169163
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 10:23 pm
springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 10:12 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 7:24 pm
springparrot wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:46 pm
melon59 wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 6:40 pm
My house is clean, the big dogs are brushed, the last load of laundry is in the dryer, and I'm enjoying an adult beverage.
Our menu for tomorrow was requested by my bonus grandson, Mexican and Strawberry Shortcake! So I'll be up and at em fairly early in the morning. Menu: Fresh Homemade Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice, Homemade Guacamole, Beefy Macho Nachos. We have Black Beans and Refried Beans if anyone wants them and a jar of Queso....I'm "cheating" and using canned biscuits dipped in butter and sugar for the Shortcakes. But I want to spend time with the grandson instead of being in the kitchen all day.
When is dinner and will you adopt me?????
😁
Dinner is whenever you arrive and we love feeding people, so consider yourself adopted! 😍
❀❀❀❀❀❀
Thanjs so much!!!

If we come, will we escape the fireworks from our neighbors???😳😳
We are very rural, so inside the house we don't hear any fireworks! We live on a dead end road and the house is surrounded by trees!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rabbitz
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1838
Joined: January 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by Rabbitz »

After almost 11 months, yesterday, we finally got to bury Mum.

Long story short, the funeral industry is filled with lazy, lying, fake-smiling charlatans.

At least Dad has had that lifted off of his shoulders.

Then my youngest brother gets home from the funeral to letter saying his wife wants out. FMD what a callous <expletive deleted> cow.

I just don't get how people can like that.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman

bodypainter
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8592
Joined: July 5, 2012 3:56 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)
Location: Enterprise,PA

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Rabbitz wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 11:56 pm
After almost 11 months, yesterday, we finally got to bury Mum.

Long story short, the funeral industry is filled with lazy, lying, fake-smiling charlatans.

At least Dad has had that lifted off of his shoulders.

Then my youngest brother gets home from the funeral to letter saying his wife wants out. FMD what a callous <expletive deleted> cow.

I just don't get how people can like that.
May your family find peace.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 13267
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Rabbitz wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 11:56 pm
After almost 11 months, yesterday, we finally got to bury Mum.

Long story short, the funeral industry is filled with lazy, lying, fake-smiling charlatans.

At least Dad has had that lifted off of his shoulders.

Then my youngest brother gets home from the funeral to letter saying his wife wants out. FMD what a callous <expletive deleted> cow.

I just don't get how people can like that.
So sad for all of you. Every one of us needs to feel loved. Especially during this time in our lives.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

big john
Under My Lone Palm
Posts: 5242
Joined: March 23, 2006 6:39 am
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer
Location: Enola, PA

Re: What's going on FRIDAY @ the MSC

Post by big john »

Rabbitz wrote: ↑
July 3, 2020 11:56 pm
After almost 11 months, yesterday, we finally got to bury Mum.

Long story short, the funeral industry is filled with lazy, lying, fake-smiling charlatans.

At least Dad has had that lifted off of his shoulders.

Then my youngest brother gets home from the funeral to letter saying his wife wants out. FMD what a callous <expletive deleted> cow.

I just don't get how people can like that.
Sounds like your brother's soon-to-be ex is trying to push him over the edge.
Been there. The only advice I can give is for him to not believe a thing she says from this point on.
Who's got the rum?

Post Reply