PHun FRIDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

bodypainter
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: PHun FRIDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

(((Penny)))
Have a good night with a good morning g tomorrow.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

SMLCHNG wrote:
June 26, 2020 7:23 pm
Evening from the hospital. Should be going home tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. Kinda out of it. Surgery went well from what I'm told. Belly full of air, which is a wee bit annoying. Never been so happy to burp! The night was pretty yucky. Couldn't sleep, and threw up anything I had yesterday (applesauce and scrambled eggs) at 1:00 am. Finally starting to doze off at 1:30, and awake at 5:30. I've been sitting in a chair for 2 hours now. Going to try some food here in a bit. Pain level is getting better today. Worst part is still the air in my belly, and feeling like I did 1000 sit ups. Off to lay in the bed again and hit the pain med button a few times. Hugs.
(((Penny)))
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

SMLCHNG wrote:
June 26, 2020 7:23 pm
Evening from the hospital. Should be going home tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. Kinda out of it. Surgery went well from what I'm told. Belly full of air, which is a wee bit annoying. Never been so happy to burp! The night was pretty yucky. Couldn't sleep, and threw up anything I had yesterday (applesauce and scrambled eggs) at 1:00 am. Finally starting to doze off at 1:30, and awake at 5:30. I've been sitting in a chair for 2 hours now. Going to try some food here in a bit. Pain level is getting better today. Worst part is still the air in my belly, and feeling like I did 1000 sit ups. Off to lay in the bed again and hit the pain med button a few times. Hugs.
Good to hear from ya!
Keep up the good work :wink: