National Martini AND Flip Flop Day Friday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: National Martini AND Flip Flop Day Friday @ the MSC

Post by lime rickie »

tailgaitingph wrote:
June 19, 2020 6:38 pm
lime rickie wrote:
June 19, 2020 6:09 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
June 19, 2020 5:54 pm
Nice/easy dinner of salad & spaghetti for dinner. Sauce is simmering away til I'm ready to cook the noodles.

🍻
We're heading out to a little pizza joint near here. It's a beautiful night and they have a nice big deck looking over the water.

And it is wine-thirty, after a very long work week. 8)
Enjoy!!

How's your surgery site? Haven't had any emergency napkin calls so... :wink:
So far so good. Still swollen and lovely shades of purple and yellow bruising all around. Stitches come out on Monday so we'll see how it looks after that.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

tailgaitingph
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

lime rickie wrote:
June 19, 2020 6:07 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
June 19, 2020 3:24 pm
Afternoon BN.

Had my coffee, picked up around the house, did laundry & went to the grocery store earlier. I also cancelled my Sept Denver flight :cry: which seemed to go really easily. I'll keep an eye on my Amex card to ensure it gets processed.

Today is my last day of this month's vaca so that's sad too & it's been cloudy with storms coming later which adds to my 'ugh' attitude :roll:

Anyway, I'll take a martini with the flip flops I always wear please & thank you!

Happy Fri y'all!!
Fins crossed for you.

We cancelled our April vacation and were really pleased at how nicely and quickly our refunds were issued from the airline and the resort. They were all super pleasant and easy to deal with and we had all the refunds - not credits to use at a future date, actual refunds - within three business days. And that was all on Amex, so maybe that's why they took care of us.
Cuz I know you were worried about it :wink: ...
Refund for the flight as well as the 'early check in' that I paid for were both credited back to my Amex June 21! Very happy about that considering how easy it was!!

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

tailgaitingph wrote:
June 24, 2020 4:49 pm
lime rickie wrote:
June 19, 2020 6:07 pm
tailgaitingph wrote:
June 19, 2020 3:24 pm
Afternoon BN.

Had my coffee, picked up around the house, did laundry & went to the grocery store earlier. I also cancelled my Sept Denver flight :cry: which seemed to go really easily. I'll keep an eye on my Amex card to ensure it gets processed.

Today is my last day of this month's vaca so that's sad too & it's been cloudy with storms coming later which adds to my 'ugh' attitude :roll:

Anyway, I'll take a martini with the flip flops I always wear please & thank you!

Happy Fri y'all!!
Fins crossed for you.

We cancelled our April vacation and were really pleased at how nicely and quickly our refunds were issued from the airline and the resort. They were all super pleasant and easy to deal with and we had all the refunds - not credits to use at a future date, actual refunds - within three business days. And that was all on Amex, so maybe that's why they took care of us.
Cuz I know you were worried about it :wink: ...
Refund for the flight as well as the 'early check in' that I paid for were both credited back to my Amex June 21! Very happy about that considering how easy it was!!
[smilie=coolup.gif]
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...