If I Don't Die By THURSDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: If I Don't Die By THURSDAY@ the MSC

Post by LIPH »

MICHIPHIN wrote: June 4, 2020 9:21 pm When in Sweden....drink what the Swedish drink............then again, with the Swedish ladies, i don't think Larry cared about what he was drinking as he was scoping out the crowd..

Capture.JPG
I've never been to Sweden. I had the Swedish hard cider in a bar here in Myrtle Beach.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

bodypainter wrote: June 4, 2020 7:15 pm
Saltx3 wrote: June 4, 2020 6:42 pm Good evening. First round of Criminal Case status conferences under the new “Covid procedure” is over. Chambers 5 was lucky enough to have the “virgin” session so we had lots of questions and observers. But “we” pulled it off without a hitch and Ask any other chambers to try to beat us! I did such a good job getting our 191 cases down to 25 that The judge told me to leave at 12 today and tomorrow. Got to a friends pool by 12:30 and will aim for the same tomorrow. Even so I do NOT want to have that size list again. EVER.
I see a new job category just for you. THE CLEANER. :D
I’ll take it !!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Still not sure where Cristobal is going. Probably Louisiana but anywhere from TX to FL. Gotta wait and see.

Maybe I should start drinking???
😁
Rabbitz
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Growing Older
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum and Pineapple

Post by Rabbitz »

MICHIPHIN wrote: June 4, 2020 3:56 pm Multiple neighbors security cameras captured Mama Bear coming in around 11:00 PM last night. The group moved out shortly afterwards to the neighboring lot behind where they were.....seemingly all is good and clearing of the lot has resumed...........the Wildlife vehicle has been there all day still. I think they are just watching, and / or, wasting our taxpayer $$$
So here's the thing...

All you oversea's types keep tell us Aussies that our wildlife is too dangerous. Well let me tell you something, we do not have bears hanging around our back yards and neighbourhoods.

Sure we have a few snakes and spiders and the odd shark or croc but no black bears, no grizzly bears.

We do have drop bears, but most of them are too slow to be that dangerous.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman
Then always be Batman