I've already changed the clocks Sunday @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

I've already changed the clocks Sunday @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

It's a few minutes before midnight, and we got home about an hour ago from a DU hockey game. The Pioneers won 5-1. Such fun. :D College hockey is just great.

Great food at a restaurant we go to before every game. Small place, with amazing food and service. Already changed a few clocks, so it's nearly 1:00 am to my brain. :o

Hope to get sleepy soon. Hockey doesn't lend itself to unwinding quickly. :lol: :lol:

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: I've already changed the clocks Sunday @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Morning Penny & Everyone else.

Enjoy your day......

Speaking of hockey -- with our son in St. Louis for military training until April 15, we will be taking our 6 yr old grandson to his ice hockey game. This is his second season of playing. We love that he's so sports passionate (like his daddy) but for us it's an hour drive (one way).....
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Good morning, Penny and Linda. Happy Sunday! :D

Debbie
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Skipping a gathering at my in laws today. Bryan is taking his guacamole and I made the chili con queso. He's loading up now and as soon as he's gone I'm gonna clean up the kitchen and watch more North Woods Law. Finally going to be able to go back to work tomorrow.
Happy Sunday 😊
You're Killing Me Smalls
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Update: Deven Jackson, the double amputee wrestler that I told you about on Thursday.
He lost in the quarterfinals, fought his way back with two victories in the "blood round",
and then lost in the semis and wound up with 4th place in the state. Not bad for a 10th grader.
The crowd at the Giant Center in Hershey was cheering him along every match. :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!

Post by Bicycle Bill »

-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good afternoon. This moving the clocks ahead BS never used to bother me but it really screwed up my sleep pattern last night. I went to bed an hour or so earlier than I usually do and I woke up before 5:00. Then a few minutes later I heard sirens and they sounded close by. I didn't go outside because it was 33 degrees but I looked out my peephole and I saw flashing red lights in the parking lot and could hear the sound of an engine idling. It was either an ambulance or some other fire department vehicle.
Saltx3 wrote: March 8, 2020 8:32 am Good Morning Penny & Everyone else.

Enjoy your day......

Speaking of hockey -- with our son in St. Louis for military training until April 15, we will be taking our 6 yr old grandson to his ice hockey game. This is his second season of playing. We love that he's so sports passionate (like his daddy) but for us it's an hour drive (one way).....
I've been a hockey fan for a long time and I always wished I could have played when I was a kid. Back then there weren't any youth hockey programs on Long Island. They only started popping up when the Islanders joined the NHL as an expansion team in 1972. I was a junior in college in 1972 so I had better things to do with my time than play hockey.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: March 8, 2020 1:12 pm Skipping a gathering at my in laws today. Bryan is taking his guacamole and I made the chili con queso. He's loading up now and as soon as he's gone I'm gonna clean up the kitchen and watch more North Woods Law. Finally going to be able to go back to work tomorrow.
Happy Sunday 😊
Afternoon BNers

I was still awake when the time changed...ugh. I wish someone would decide on a time and stick to it.

I do watch NW Law but really enjoy Lone Star Law. ❤
SeattleParrotHead
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

We saw Colin Hay (of Men at Work) at St. Mark's Cathedral last night. The acoustics were incredible!
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Hi there! We had a glorious day that started at 22 then climbed to 58. I helped break down and haul Christmas displays with an issue at the work's end. My old jeans ripped out at the seat while I was working off the main drag in town.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

LIPH wrote: March 8, 2020 3:38 pm Good afternoon. This moving the clocks ahead BS never used to bother me but it really screwed up my sleep pattern last night. I went to bed an hour or so earlier than I usually do and I woke up before 5:00. Then a few minutes later I heard sirens and they sounded close by. I didn't go outside because it was 33 degrees but I looked out my peephole and I saw flashing red lights in the parking lot and could hear the sound of an engine idling. It was either an ambulance or some other fire department vehicle.
Saltx3 wrote: March 8, 2020 8:32 am Good Morning Penny & Everyone else.

Enjoy your day......

I've been a hockey fan for a long time and I always wished I could have played when I was a kid. Back then there weren't any youth hockey programs on Long Island. They only started popping up when the Islanders joined the NHL as an expansion team in 1972. I was a junior in college in 1972 so I had better things to do with my time than play hockey.
Kids' ice hockey has only been around our area for about 10 yrs. It's a VERY expensive sport. All that equipment that at Austin's age they outgrow every season. There's aren't many places to practice close by so the travel time for those practices and games is a road trip. But, the little guy loves it and seems to be pretty darn good at it. In a few weeks he will be trying out for the Jr. Hershey Bears Team.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda