Moderator: SMLCHNG

AdamBomb8
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Coastal Confessions
Number of Concerts: 13
Favorite Boat Drink: BEER! It's good food

Caught With Another Woman

Post by AdamBomb8 »

A wife arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about. Driving home, I saw this young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator. Her shoes were worn out so I gave her a pair of your shoes you didn't wear because they were out of style. She was cold so I gave her that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn't suit you. Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that you don't fit into anymore. Then as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, 'Is there anything else that your wife doesn't use anymore?' "And so, here we are!"
jayparrot46
Hoot!

Re: Caught With Another Woman

Post by jayparrot46 »

hey that funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

:-?

Debbie
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

AdamBomb8 wrote:A wife arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about. Driving home, I saw this young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator. Her shoes were worn out so I gave her a pair of your shoes you didn't wear because they were out of style. She was cold so I gave her that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn't suit you. Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that you don't fit into anymore. Then as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, 'Is there anything else that your wife doesn't use anymore?' "And so, here we are!"
So was it worn out or just didn't fit anymore? :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

big john wrote:
AdamBomb8 wrote:A wife arrived home after a long shopping trip, and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a young, lovely thing. Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband stopped her with these words: "Before you leave, I want you to hear how this all came about. Driving home, I saw this young girl, looking poor and tired, I offered her a ride. She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the roast you had forgotten about in the refrigerator. Her shoes were worn out so I gave her a pair of your shoes you didn't wear because they were out of style. She was cold so I gave her that new birthday sweater you never wore even once because the color didn't suit you. Her slacks were worn out so I gave her a pair of yours that you don't fit into anymore. Then as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, 'Is there anything else that your wife doesn't use anymore?' "And so, here we are!"
Now THAT'S funny. :lol:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Bicycle Bill
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris
Number of Concerts: 1
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with rum and pineapple juice!

Post by Bicycle Bill »

big john wrote:
And then the fight *REALLY* got good!!
-"BB"-
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead."
"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic, but I've had a good life all the way."
Carri66
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: A Love Song
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by Carri66 »

Hahahha! Funny! Especially with your comments! :D
Dino69
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: One particular harbour
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tai (@ the Pink Palace!)

Post by Dino69 »

After the surgery he received a "get well soon" card from John Wayne Bobbitt.

"The night wrote a check the morning couldn't cash."
ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW »

:o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
pinacolada lover
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Too many to list!
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Don't Stop The Carnival

Post by pinacolada lover »

:lol: